Lien Release & Assignments Associate
Responsible for completing transactions related to processing assignments and lien releases by coordinating various activities with investors and third-party vendors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administration of assignment and lien release processing, which will contain a combination of:
A. Lien Release and Assignment processing – coordinate lien release completion with third party vendor, cure assignments, ensure timely processing versus compliance deadlines, reconcile open transactions and work exceptions.
B. Assignment Procurement – interface with third party lenders to fulfill their requirement to execute assignments, coordinate with attorneys/vendors for revisions and follow-up on open items.
- Performs quality control checks and update procedures as directed
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with assignments, lien releases or chain of title is preferred
Specialized Loan Servicing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.