Escrow Associate II
Perform Escrow functions relating to escrow analysis and escrow accounts.
- Tasks Calculate new escrow account figures for loan modifications
- Audit escrow account exception reports
- Research and audit monthly mass escrow analysis
- Research and respond to escrow disputes and questions from internal SLS departments.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Organized and detailed
- Ability to complete detailed research
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively under daily and monthly deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mortgage Servicing experience preferred
- Strong performance in Escrow Assoc. I role, or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements: Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Frequently required to use hands and fingers to type and handle. Occasional reaching with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to focus. *Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.