Dispute Associate III
Loan research and customer dispute resolution to remain in compliance with CFPB and RESPA guidelines.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Perform detailed research including: payment history review, cash transactions, loan documents, notes, and call recordings to remain in compliance with FCRA, RESPA, CFPB and other Federal regulatory guidelines.
- Review and provide feedback to Associate level writers to ensure completeness of written response to the dispute received from customers, attorneys, CFPB, Federal regulatory agencies, Governmental agencies, Legislators, and other authorized third parties.
- Complete loan adjustment requests and update loan information and notes as needed utilizing multiple company computer systems.
- Read and interpret customer's written requests and disputes to remain in compliance with FCRA, RESPA, CFPB and other Federal regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate in both written and verbal forms with prior servicers and other departments throughout the company.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
APPLY TO A LOCATION NEAR YOU