Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service while handling inbound and outbound mortgage inquiries regarding application of mortgage payments, verification of account balances, requests for loan related documentation, follow up status on open research tasks, active QWR’s, year-end information, methods of payment, payoff requests, and assisting borrowers with web-related inquiries.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures via training classes, on-line policies and procedures, bulletins, and departmental meetings.
Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this role.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Exceptional active listening skills with ability to paraphrase what is being stated to ensure understanding
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to the borrower and management team
- Solid writing skills with ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to multitask and follow assignments to completion with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work shifts between the following hours: Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient personal computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office/Window based applications
- Previous mortgage banking and/or customer care experience preferred
- Previous customer service call center experience preferred.
NEXT STEPS: Qualified candidates will be emailed an online assessment. Candidates who successfully pass the assessment will be contacted by a member of the SLS recruitment team.
SLS offers a professional environment coupled with an attractive compensation and benefits package. All of our Customer Service Representative roles are fulltime and pay up to $15/hour, depending on past hands-on call center experience. We also offer competitive monthly and retention bonus plans!
No Late Night, Weekend, or Holiday hours! Monday through Friday only!
As an SLS team member, you will enjoy our comprehensive benefits which include:
- A choice of three medical insurance plans
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Paid Holidays
- $1,000 Employee referral program
- Wellness programs; reduce your health premiums by up to $600 for individual, $1,200 for family per year
- Matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more…
Specialized Loan Servicing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.