Customer Service Representative
What You Can Expect in This Role:
Our environment is fast-paced, rewarding, and collaborative! In this role you will be engaging customers via phone who need assistance with their mortgage loan. We’re looking for critical thinkers who go above and beyond in their customer service savviness and provide outstanding service.
- Attend a facilitated 5 week paid training course where you will learn our business inside and out Once you have successfully completed training, you then go to the floor were you will be handling inbound/outbound calls of customers inquiring about their mortgage loan.
- You’ll research account information through web based systems to resolve that account issue and document all of it.
- Responsible for assisting customers in setting up payment inquires on accounts 15 days past due.
- As we bring in new clients to service their mortgage portfolios, you’ll be responsible to provide that warm welcome touch to customers when it comes to their loan as a new servicer.
- You are absolutely driven to delight the customer
- You love learning, and are excited to apply your current knowledge and soak in everything we have to teach you
- Your friends and co-workers would say that you are an excellent listener who actively engages and checks for understanding
- You are an excellent communicator with solid verbal and written communication skills
- You understand the importance of details and accuracy, and will follow-through to ensure you have done your best
- You are smart and tech savvy; multiple screens and databases don’t scare you at all
- You have worked in an environment for at least 6 months where you provided customer service – you did well, and loved it
- You have demonstrated that you will be at work when scheduled; we understand things happen and will help you in every way possible, but want you to do your part
- You have received a High School Diploma or equivalent; maybe you are in college or want to do - we have a great Tuition Reimbursement program!