Customer Care Supervisor
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible to oversee the day to day activities of Call Center. Ensures the achievement of all established service level metrics and maintains department compliance with company and regulatory requirements in the customer service department. Maintains a working environment that is energized and motivating and contributes to the superior performance of the customer service department call center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day supervision of customer care staff
- Provide daily feedback and assistance to all agents
- Monitor call stats on a daily basis and provide feedback to staff
- Complete monthly evaluations for agents, and provide information to HR for ICP bonus pay out.
- Return all escalated calls within one business day
- In conjunction with other call center supervisors, complete monthly agent schedules
- In conjunction with management, complete all staff annual evaluations timely
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent supervisory, team building, and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong technical, organizational, prioritization and management skills
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Understanding of strategic direction
- Understanding and comprehension of performance metrics and productivity reports
- Creation of basic call center reporting
Experience and Education/Certifications/Licenses
- High School or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of Mortgage Banking experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience within a call center environment preferred.
Specialized Loan Servicing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.